Check back here soon for information on our 2021 summer groups!
Topics that we may be working on:
- Active listening and non-verbal communication.
- Identifying ‘Expected’ and ‘Unexpected’ behaviours in different situations
- Watching their surroundings & using context to make ‘smart guesses’ about what is expected in social and community situations
- Understanding the thoughts, feelings and intentions of others
- Social communication
- Emotional Regulation (identifying the size of a problem and working towards matching their reaction)
- Flexible thinking and problem solving
- Internet Safety
- Navigating the online world
- Navigating the teenage world and the dating world
- Perspective taking
- Movement and Communication
- Organization and executive function focus through the medium of art which includes Attention and Focus
- Narrative Development
- And much, much more!
Who can participate:
- Individuals between the ages of 3 to adulthood who benefit from support with interacting and socializing with others.
- For new clients, an individual session will be required prior to groups beginning to determine needs and goals.