Specialized Language Therapy for Children
with Language Delays / Disorders, Autism and ADHD
Our Therapists and Educators at Vancouver Language Therapy for Kids specialize in:
▪ Preschool and School Aged Language Delays / Disorders (Comprehension, Expression and Social Communication)
▪ Language-Based Learning Disabilities
▪ Language Processing Difficulties
▪ Word Retrieval Difficulties
▪ Reading Comprehension and Written Expression / Content
▪ ADHD and Emerging Executive Functioning
▪ Social Communication associated with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
▪ Assessment, Therapy and Consultation for children and families in their natural environment (home and/or school).
Our Specialized Language Therapy Programs:
▪ are holistic in nature - based on providing children with hands-on and visual learning experiences to promote best learning.
▪ use specific Visual Language Strategies to support Verbal Language Development and Learning.
▪ are based on Current Research in the area of Neuroscience and Language Learning.
Our primary objective is to create exciting, motivating therapy sessions for the children including real life experiences, books, games, projects, favourite activities and field trips.
Parent involvement is critical. Parent feedback and observations guide our assessments and our therapy. We supplement the children's therapy sessions with individualized parent education and workshops to ensure that you understand the language development strategies and techniques so critical to your child's advancement.
If your child would benefit from additional support to develop language and literacy (comprehension, expression, social communication) - our Team of Speech-Language Pathologists, Communication Health Assistants and Early Childhood Educators will provide you with dynamic therapy individually designed for your child.
Please contact us at 604-739-8585 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
A special kind of beauty exists which is born in language, of language, and for language.